Menstrual Cup – A simple thing that has changed my life!
First of all, I will say that the writing pretty woman menstrual cup will be a little bigger because I will write a lot of details. But if you read the whole thing, I hope you will find it useful.
It is a burden to find a girl who does not feel a little uncomfortable or upset during the period. No matter how much confidence is shown in the advertisement of sanitary napkins, why don’t we just ask our girlfriend at the end of the class to see if there is any stain again!
Sanitary napkins are the most common in our country. In addition, many people use thin cloth or cotton (both unhygienic), tampons, etc. The comparatively new concept is the menstrual cup. The thing is a little scary. The process is also somewhat uncomfortable, especially for those who are unmarried. So many people are thinking a lot about whether to try or not, whether it will be good or not, comfortable or uncomfortable.
Here are some important things and misconceptions
- Boil the cup in hot water before using it for the first time. There is no compromise on hygiene.
- It does not have to explore every time during the period. It must be washed with clean water. However, at the beginning of each period, boil in hot water.
- Do not use soap even if you forget to wash your hands thoroughly with clean water every time you change!
- One cup can be used for 5-10 years so I don’t think more than one is needed. You will see the details written on the packet of the cup.
- If you are not very compelled, try to wash the cup after 4-5 hours.
- If you try to insert the cup directly, it will not be inserted. There are several types of folding systems that need to be inserted. And you don’t have to pull it out. Must be done according to the system.
(You can find it all on YouTube. However, if anyone want to know about pretty woman menstrual cup , let me know if I can show you the folding system in the video)