How to save Girls Cup Menstrual Cup?
Make sure to boil it in hot water every time. It should be stored in a dry location so that it remains safe. Also, you should open and read the cup using hand hygiene. The germs could also be transferred via hands. Therefore, always take care of your hygiene.
Not napkins, the current generation is leaning towards the menstrual cup in the period!
Although many are familiar with the girls cup menstrual cup, many may not have heard of it. In a word, this menstrual cup is a very necessary and modern product during the period or menstrual cycle.
Here are some important things and misconceptions
- Boil the cup in hot water before using it for the first time. There is no compromise on hygiene.
- It does not have to explore every time during the period. It must be washed with clean water. However, at the beginning of each period, boil in hot water.
- Do not use soap even if you forget to wash your hands thoroughly with clean water every time you change!
- One cup can be used for 5-10 years so I don’t think more than one is needed. You will see the details written on the packet of the cup.
- If you are not very compelled, try to wash the cup after 4-5 hours.
- If you try to insert the cup directly, it will not be inserted. There are several types of folding systems that need to be inserted. And you don’t have to pull it out. Must be done according to the system.
(You can find it all on YouTube. However, if anyone wants to Know about Girls Cup Menstrual Cup, let me know if I can show you the folding system in the video)
Girls Cup Menstrual Cup Our Own Brand Menstrual Cup in Bangladesh. Girls Cup 100% FDA Approved and Medical Grade Silicone Buy online.
Question: Can the menstrual cup get stuck inside me or disappear?
Answer: First, the cup will not disappear inside you, but it may rise. In that case, if you exhale from relaxation, the cup will come down. Try squatting and apply pressure with your abdominal muscles until you reach the bottom of the cup. Remember the cup cannot lose in the vagina; It will go down by the force of gravity.
Q: Will the blood go back to my uterus if I lie down?
Answer: No, there is no possibility of blood flowing in your uterus – even if you are lying on your back. According to Human Anatomy, there is no chance of blood going inside.
Question: Can I urinate while wearing a cup?
Answer: Yes, the way of urination and period is different so you do not have to remove the Menstrual cup while urinating.
Question: Is it safe to use the cup for 12 hours?
A: Yes, you can use it for most of 12 hours, according to gynecologists. Hands must be disinfected during cup insert and removal.
Question: Can I sleep after this?
Answer: Yes! You can sleep after using a menstrual cup
Question: What panties to wear when wearing it
A: No, you can wear panties if you want