How to save Feminy Menstrual Cup?
Make sure to boil it in hot water every time. It should be stored in a dry location so that it remains safe. Also, you should open and read the cup using hand hygiene. The germs could also be transferred via hands. Therefore, always take care of your hygiene.
The advantage of using Feminy menstrual cup for menstrual period
Women in western countries find it safest and most comfortable to use menstrual cups during periods. Many people in Bangladesh have started using it. Let’s take a look at the benefits of using menstrual cups.
1) There is no possibility of poisoning. Because it does not contain any chemical or synthetic materials.
2) There is no risk of bacterial genital warts. Yet, it is necessary to sterilize or sterilize the cups at regular intervals.
3) You can call it a one-time investment! Because once you buy a menstrual cup, you can use it for 8 to 10 years. Of course, it can be called affordable and safe management
4) It does not harm the environment. The pads, yet, do not mix with the soil, and often contain harmful silica gel.
5) The biggest thing is, if it is later, you will forget that your period is going on! No hassle of changing pads, no fear of stains on clothes, you can stay in peace even while traveling.
Question: Can the menstrual cup get stuck inside me or disappear?
Answer: First, the cup will not disappear inside you, but it may rise. In that case, if you exhale from relaxation, the cup will come down. Try squatting and apply pressure with your abdominal muscles until you reach the bottom of the cup. Remember the cup cannot lose in the vagina; It will go down by the force of gravity.
Q: Will the blood go back to my uterus if I lie down?
Answer: No, there is no possibility of blood flowing in your uterus – even if you are lying on your back. According to Human Anatomy, there is no chance of blood going inside.
Question: Can I urinate while wearing a cup?
Answer: Yes, the way of urination and period is different so you do not have to remove the Menstrual cup while urinating.
Question: Is it safe to use the cup for 12 hours?
A: Yes, you can use it for most of 12 hours, according to gynecologists. Hands must be disinfected during cup insert and removal.
Question: Can I sleep after this?
Answer: Yes! You can sleep after using a menstrual cup
Question: What panties to wear when wearing it
A: No, you can wear panties if you want
Material: Medical grade silicone
Brand Name: feminy
Stock Color: pink, purple,